Haru Free PDF Library

frose

Re: Haru Free PDF Library

Post by frose »

Stefan,

havn't found the hbhpdf.lib! Do you have a suitable one for me?
frose

Post by frose »

got them, but:
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '__imp__EncodePointer referenced from libcmt.lib(tidtable.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '__imp__DecodePointer referenced from libcmt.lib(tidtable.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '___ImageBase referenced from libcmt.lib(pesect.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '__imp__HeapSetInformation referenced from libcmt.lib(crt0.obj)'.
Do I need a new libcmt.lib?
frose

Post by frose »

after updating the lib's libcmt.lib, libcpmt.lib, png.lib, mem32.lib and send32.lib the warning and errors are as follows:
Type: C >>>xhb.exe -o"harupdf.c" -m -n -p -q -gc0 -I"C:\xHB\include" -I"C:\xHB\include\w32" "harupdf.prg"<<<

xHarbour Compiler build 1.2.1 (SimpLex) (Rev. 9382)
Copyright 1999-2011, http://www.xharbour.org http://www.harbour-project.org/
Generating object output to 'harupdf.obj'...

Type: C >>>xlink.exe -NOEXPOBJ -MAP -FORCE:MULTIPLE -NOIMPLIB -subsystem:console -LIBPATH:"C:\xHB\lib" -LIBPATH:"C:\xHB\c_lib" -LIBPATH:"C:\xHB\c_lib\win" "harupdf.obj" "C:\xHB\Lib\hbhpdf.lib" "C:\xHB\Lib\png.lib" "C:\xHB\Lib\libcmt.LIB" "C:\xHB\Lib\libcpmt.lib" "C:\xHB\Lib\send32.lib" "C:\xHB\Lib\mem32.lib" "xhb.lib" "dbf.lib" "nsx.lib" "ntx.lib" "cdx.lib" "rmdbfcdx.lib" "ct3comm.lib" crt.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib winspool.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib uuid.lib wsock32.lib ws2_32.lib wininet.lib advapi32.lib shlwapi.lib msimg32.lib mpr.lib OleDlg.lib version.lib -out:"harupdf.exe"<<<

xLINK: warning: Multiple '.CRT$XIC' sections found with different attributes (0x40000040 and 0xc0000040).
xLINK: warning: Multiple '.CRT$XIC' sections found with different attributes (0x40000040 and 0xc0000040).
xLINK: warning: Symbol 'C:\xHB\lib\xhb.lib(xhbrtl.obj)->__dosmaperr previously defined at C:\xHB\Lib\libcmt.LIB(dosmap.obj)' is multiply defined.
xLINK: warning: Symbol 'C:\xHB\c_lib\crt.lib(localeconv.obj)->_localeconv previously defined at C:\xHB\Lib\libcmt.LIB(lconv.obj)' is multiply defined.
Creating object: harupdf.EXP
Creating library: harupdf.LIB
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '__ftol2_sse referenced from hbhpdf.lib(harupdf.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '___security_cookie referenced from hbhpdf.lib(harupdf.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '@__security_check_cookie@4 referenced from hbhpdf.lib(harupdf.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '__time64 referenced from hbhpdf.lib(hpdf_encryptdict.obj)'.
xLINK: error: Unresolved external symbol '___iob_func referenced from png.lib(pngerror.obj)'.
xLINK: fatal error: 5 unresolved external(s).

Type: C >>>Couldn't build: harupdf.exe<<<
Type: C >>>TMAKEPROJECT<<<
Type: C >>>TMAKEPROJECT:REFRESH<<<
Type: N >>> 1409<<<

StefanHaupt

Post by StefanHaupt »

Frank,

you have to link in these libs: hbhpdf.lib, libharu.lib, png.lib and zlib.lib for xHarbour. If I remember right, the zlib.lib must replaced with hbziparc.lib, hbmzip.lib, hbzlib.lib and minizip.lib for Harbour.

I can sent you the libs if you need them.
frose

Post by frose »

Stefan,
you have to link in these libs: hbhpdf.lib, libharu.lib, png.lib and zlib.lib for xHarbour.
Got the
hbhpdf.lib from here: http://xharbour.org/index.asp?page=down ... naries_win
and the png.lib from here: http://code.google.com/p/harbour-and-xh ... loads/list

I have no idea where to find the libharu.lib and the zlib.lib :?
If I remember right, the zlib.lib must replaced with hbziparc.lib, hbmzip.lib, hbzlib.lib and minizip.lib for Harbour.
Only for Harbour users, so I don't need this replacement!?
StefanHaupt

Post by StefanHaupt »

Frank,

libharu.lib is from the original c-library, zlib.lib is from xHarbour. Give me your email and I will send them.

In Harbour the zip-funtions are in several libs and they different names. You look into the buildh.bat and compare it with buildhx.bat in the samples folder of fwh.
kind regards
Stefan
frose

Post by frose »

Stefan,

mail them to frank.rosenthal(at)sewerin.com.

The board function 'Users can contact me by e-mail:' is switched to 'Yes' in the UCP, but it seems to be disabled globally :(